GTC - General Terms and Conditions
SMS between Benoit de Labouret, CEO and Thomas Fournier, DAF
--------- Monday, September 25, 2017 ---------
Nothing much. We need to take care of the General Terms and Conditions of Use...
Yeah, I know, but it's really boring.
Yeah I feel you, but we still have to do it.
Are you sure?
Ok, well let's make it simple
yeah, it'll be better than nothing
Let's just say that:
The Terms and Conditions of Use are in italics:
1. All elements of the pciagent.com site, both in its visual form and narrative content, are subject to copyright and are the exclusive property of PCI Agent SAS.
2. By posting content (text, photo, or video) to the site, users authorize the PCI Agent company to use it for any purpose and in any context.
3. PCI Agent undertakes, in accordance with the legal provisions in force relating to image rights, to ensure that the publication and distribution of the user's image and accompanying comments do not infringe on the user's privacy, dignity and reputation.
I swiped this from the photo shoot contract.
Yeah, that's good. But you have to give the definitions of "user" and "PCI Agent".
You're such a pain!
A user is a person who comes to the site, either to play or to produce content. PCI Agent refers to the company PCI Agent SAS.
Sound good to you?
It's not amazing, but it'll do.
Ah, come to think of it, you'd have to say this too:
4. If, by mistake, content that you own the rights to is posted on pciagent.com and you have not given PCI Agent permission to publish that content, please let us know and we will remove it.
Maybe it's a little light, we'll see.
5. PCI Agent is a gaming platform. All scenes are pure fiction. Any resemblance to real facts is purely coincidental.
Yes, that's important.
You think we have to say we don't kill people for real?
No, I think the previous point is enough.
Ok, we're good then?
Yeah. See, it wasn't that hard.
Yeah, on top of that they're pretty cool for GTCUs.
Yep, a cool site needs cool Terms and Conditions ;)